Saturday, February 11, 2006

Stewart-MacDonald

I'm a new fan of the Stewart-MacDonald web site. I hadn't actually heard of these people until I started this project, but they have a remarkable web site that not only has any part you can think of, but what I really like, is they tell you how to use the parts.

Furthermore, the design of their web site is excellent (take it from me, I was in the web design business for almost 10 years). It is easy to navigate and the overall design usability is outstanding. If you are looking for guitar accessories and parts, I highly recommend Stewart-MacDonald. It was reading the descriptions of switches on their web site that finally made it clear to me which switch I needed to finish the Stagemaster project. Bravo, Stewart-MacDonald, bravo!

Crispy

No comments: