Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Project Video

Hello all, I'm posting this update from St. Augustine, FL. I've had some time to kill, so I started browsing the web for articles that describe how to post a video to a web site. I've never actually done it, but I have digital video camera and I've been giving some thought to posting a video of the finished guitar (complete with sound) to this blog when this project is completed.

I thought it might be kind of cool for you all to see the finished product in action, and more importantly, how it sounds.

From what I can tell it doesn't look that complicated and I already have all the necessary gear to make a video. I'm going to keep reading up on the topic since I'll have more time to kill, but it sounds like fun. I'd like to play some sample riffs for you hear with the guitar adjusted to different settings.

Let me know if you have any pointers regarding posting video to a web page.

Crispy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this your blog, Tom? I got the link from an e-mail sent from your address.

Crispy said...

Yes it is Herb; however, the life of this blog is going to be only as long as the life of this project.